The bag is oversized so it won't be busting at the seams and has wheels so it's easy to cart around without straining your back.
Upgrades include the following:
- Heavy grade netting, will not tear or damage as easily as traditional netting material.
- Sides of net attached to the posts are reinforced, hemmed and triple stitched.
- Heavy duty headband, less chance of centre support breaking through the top.
- Plenty of room under net when passing ball to opposite court.
- Upgraded buckle / strap system for easy tension adjustment
- Floor protection rubbers attached to bottom of end base pieces.
- Oversize nylon carrying bag with plenty of room for extra paddles, court shoes and balls.
- Bag comes with transport wheels at one end and handle to pull at other end for easy transport.
- Tournament approved nets can be adjusted to tournament standards.
The net can easily be set to 36 inches high at the sideline
The center strap and support ensure a fixed height of 34 inches in the middle
Black Powder-coated steel frame sets up and takes down quickly and easily in minutes
Nylon buckle adjustment strap on the top edges ensure excellent net tension
Entire system stores neatly in the durable oversized nylon storage bag with wheels for easy transport.
Detailed instructions and numbered parts make assembly straightforward
22’W x 36″H; 21 lbs.
We challenge you to find a better built net at a better price.
Club Pricing Available for Bulk Orders